Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Live Cares!!!!!!!!!!!





I've been growing my hair for quite some time now, but today i decided that it was time to part with it. I decided to donate it to Locks of Love.

"Our mission is to return a sense of self, confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by utilizing donated ponytails to provide the highest quality hair prosthetics to financially disadvantaged children. The children receiv
e hair prostheses free of charge or on a sliding scale, based on financial need." -Locks of love website

This Donation was about two years in the making. I didn't want to part with my hair, but I figured someone out there needs it more then I do. I hope they enjoy!

If any of you out there want to do the same, check out there web site for details!
http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment